LUSTRE IS GREEN 🌿
Being sustainable and environmentally friendly is something that is very important to me. I have a son and I want him to grow up in a world with every opportunity. So as a business, LUSTRE aims to do everything in its power to be green and proactive!
Here are a list of things that I do as a business:
- LUSTRE is a member of Greenpeace and makes monthly donations.
- LUSTRE is a member of My Trees and plants 2 trees and protects 9 trees on the behalf of LUSTRE every month.
- LUSTRE dedicates 1 day every month to cleaning litter in the community.
- LUSTRE uses Folio for professional quality sustainable albums.
- LUSTRE uses Ecosia as a search engine which plants trees for every search.
- The LUSTRE studio is 100% powered by solar panels.
- And lastly Samantha of LUSTRE is vegetarian.
There is always more that I can do to be more sustainable. Here is a list of things that I am working towards.
- Hybrid or electric vehicle.
The wedding industry can often be not very conscientious towards the environment with a large carbon footprint. I would like to assure my couples that I do everything in my power to be respectful of the planet, to be a responsible supplier and to have the smallest carbon footprint possible.
I also offer free wedding advice (if needed) as part of all of my packages on how to choose sustainable options on your wedding day.